Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Tired of ironing frizzy curly hair any recomendations japanese straightening or extenso loreal expla

I have kind of frizzy curly hair and I dont want to mess up my vacation ironing my hair I also want to colour and high light my hair do you recommend japanese hair straightening or loreal extenso and any place you know on toronto I can do any of them?plz help



Tired of ironing frizzy curly hair any recomendations japanese straightening or extenso loreal explain plz?

Hi Celine,



I閳ユ獫e never heard of xtenso, but the 2 hot hair treatments in NYC are the Japanese and Brazilian straightening treatments. I閳ユ獫e read that the Brazilian treatment is very dangerous because the amount of formaldehyde. There are so many places in Manhattan that you can get the Japanese treatment. Typically it is $300-600 USD, but my friend found a place in Queens for less than $200! Of course it is damaging, because you are putting chemicals on your hair. However it looks sooo shiny and healthy once you get it done. I閳ユ獡 sure there are so many places to get it done in Toronto in the downtown Queens St West? area.



Tired of ironing frizzy curly hair any recomendations japanese straightening or extenso loreal explain plz?

For straightening hair at home, you can use a hair iron and a straightening shampoo will also help. If you wish to straighten for a longer time, you can undergo Japanese hair straightening. I found this website useful - http://hcr.in/straighten.html

No comments:

Post a Comment