Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A Hair Problem!!!!!! Please Help.?

OK.. This is how it is... I had major growing out roots ..and i wanted to dye my hair back to a pretty light reddish orange color like it used to be.. Well.. I try Garnier Fuctis Hair dye and it said that my hair color would be a dark red.. but it came out DARK REDISH AUBURN! and i really didnt like it .. bc it ddnt fit me... so then I get a Loreal Dye that was suppose to be once again my light red.. well with the auburn i guess its still dark!.. and i hate it and I alrady dyed my hair twice in one week now!! i know its bad but I couldnt stand my hair... I just want it to be the color it was.. and now i think that i cant get it back due to this dark red auburn.. :(... I know i know.... yall will all say go to a salon.. and yes it is the right thing to do but i have no money what so ever for those high prices.. any ideas for doing it myself???? I want my light reddish orange hair back but i dont think this auburn will come out!!!!! UGHHH!!!



A Hair Problem!!!!!! Please Help.?

Neutrogena Shampoo anti-residue formula will lighten your hair. My colorist told me STAY AWAY from it because it would lighten the auburn color I have (I am an unnatural red-head myself). Well, I thought my hair was too dark after she dyed it so I washed my hair with it for a week and it really lightened up! Carefully though because it really strips your hair of natural oils and since your hair is pretty over-processed you probably want to splurge on a HEAVY DUTY conditioner I would recommend Sexy Hair's Chocolate Soy Conditioner it's great for the scalp! Good luck.



A Hair Problem!!!!!! Please Help.?

OK FIRST DONT PANIC SECOND DYE UR HAIR A REALLY LIGHT COLOR ND DEN PUT DA COLOR DAT CHU WANT ND MAYBE YOU WILL GET UR COLOR BAK!!!!!! IF IT WORKS TELL ME K!!!!!!!!



A Hair Problem!!!!!! Please Help.?

I'd suggest washing it a lot, try to wash it several times every day, don't dye your hair again soon or you will REALLY damage it. And no, you can't just dye your hair lighter, you need to bleach it first (for the love of all minkind, not with real bleach!). Since you've already done it twice in one week, I'd suggest letting it be for a while, then in a few weeks, with care, CONSIDER trying again. I'd suggest getting used to your new hair color though, unless you want it to be dry and crackly for a year.



A Hair Problem!!!!!! Please Help.?

go to Sally's and buy a wonder product called hair color remover aka stripper............works wonders

No comments:

Post a Comment