Thursday, July 30, 2009

Has anyone used Loreal Superior Preference Helsinki on naturally light brown hair - How did it turn

I have been getting my hair professionally done at the hairdressers for years now but just cant afford it anymore so would like to start dying it from home. Was told this shade should lighten my roots to the colour my ends are but when I looked on the box it said not to use on light brown hair. Really don't want to try it out and have it stuff my hair up and end up at the hairdressers anyway. I just dont want to end up with orange hair.



Has anyone used Loreal Superior Preference Helsinki on naturally light brown hair - How did it turn out.?

i hate loreal for 1 reason...they test on animals....make innocent animals suffer thru painful and deadly procedures....like forcing shampoo in their eyes and hair dye down they throat...my recommendations....dont use it:)



Has anyone used Loreal Superior Preference Helsinki on naturally light brown hair - How did it turn out.?

If it says on the box not to use on light brown hair, don't go there. You will probably end up with badly damaged hair, stripes of different shades of yellow to orange. Root retouch should only be done by an experienced colourist.



If you cannot afford a hairdresser, why not try modelling nights at local salons or colleges/training schools.

No comments:

Post a Comment