Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I had an adverse reaction to lightening my hair with a Loreal product and now have 2 scabs on my sca

If I wash my hair and leave conditioner in for an extended period of time, will it help reduce the scabs?



I had an adverse reaction to lightening my hair with a Loreal product and now have 2 scabs on my scalp?

Delilah.



HI. Yeah, that stuff is harsh. The problem is in their chemical make up. They use lanolin and phosphates high in alcohol. Now you will just have to leave the hair alone and treat the scalp. Try using "Tea Tree" Shampoo and Cond. by Paul Mitchell. Its medicated, it will help to heal up your scalp. When thats done, and looks and feels better to you, then treat the hair. Get a good moisturizering shampoo by "Redken" or "Paul Mitchell" and when the hair feels and looks great to you by just touch..... then if your going to use an "Over the counter" product use Clairol.....and check the ingredients for things like "Amino-Acids, Phosphats, Alcohol, etc. If those words appear in any format, immediately put it back on the shelf. And march your now healthy hair to your local salon, and ask your questions, look at pictures in their books, get their professional opinions. Remember one thing tho,,,, they are the professional's, they will not advise you wrong. They're professional products are not going to damage your hair, but whatever you go home and use on it after they get done ?? That will harm your hair... Stay with professional products...and I urge you to spend the $$ !! Our hair is after all, our pride and joy.



AND, Good Luck to you.



I had an adverse reaction to lightening my hair with a Loreal product and now have 2 scabs on my scalp?

I just answered this q so go to your other posted q and read my answer!!!! good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment