Sunday, July 26, 2009

Using Loreal Root Touch-up on multi-tonal hair color?

I need to touch up my roots. I could not get a hair appointment until August 15th and my roots are in desperate need of something. I was thinking of buying the Loreal Root Touch-up kit, BUT, my current haircolor is mutli-tonal. I have red streaks and blonde steaks. So, the question is, how would I deal with this? Could I get two different colors and attempt to touch up both or is this a lost cause? Am I destined to having roots for another month? Any advice from anyone who has tried this?



Using Loreal Root Touch-up on multi-tonal hair color?

DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The colors will not match--I TRIED. Unless you get extremely lucky, the colors won't match. Only if you redo your whole head. Be safe--live with the roots.



Using Loreal Root Touch-up on multi-tonal hair color?

Either live with the roots, or call your stylist and BEG for a sooner appointment. That seems like an unreasonable long time to wait for an appt.



You can try to blow dry your hair upside down while holding your roots out from your head to give them volume. (use a holding gel or mousse) This will at least make them less noticeable!



Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment