Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Has anybody ever used superior preference by loreal?

I was looking at hair dye today, and I saw a shade of Ultra Light Ash Brown which is designed for use on DARK hair colors. Does that claim that the hair color will show on a darker hair color prove to be true, or am I best stripping the dark dye from my hair before trying to recolor?



Has anybody ever used superior preference by loreal?

Hon, I use it all the time and have had great results with it. You see, I had chemo l four years ago and my hair left the planet earth and when it grew back I had two different colors of hair like Cruella De Ville in the 101 Dalmatians movie. One side was white and the other side was light brown, so I tried to color it all light brown and it came back with white and brown sides again, so I tried superior preference by Loreal in a light blonde shade and it covered both sides so I now am a platinum blonde, oh well. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment