Thursday, July 30, 2009

A few questions about my hair?

Is there any special way that you are supposed to wash ur hair? Like starting from the top or bottom? Is there any great shampoo that u reccommend? I use Finesse mosturizing shampoo and conditioner. I used to use Loreal Vive Pro body and style infusing shampoo and conditioner. Are these good shampoos? I have straigh, thin-ish hair. I sometimes use the CHI straightening iron to fix my hair. do u kno any tips that would help my hair? Thanks in advanceé–³?br>A few questions about my hair?



you should only wash your hair like every 2 or three days and condition every day. you shouldnt use shampoo that has alcohol in it.



A few questions about my hair?

I've heard to wash and condition your hair every other day. When you shampoo your hair I think you're supposed to concentrate the shampoo at the roots of your hair. Then, when you rinse out the shampoo the suds go down the lengths and reach the bottom, so it's unneccessary to shampoo your whole head. Conditioner should be applied on the lengths, not at the roots, or you could end up with hair that looks greasy. I think that the shampoo's you use are fine. Have you tried Tressemme? I've heard that it is really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment