Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Wanting to dye my hair black. loreal color pulse or something else??/?

i wanna dye my hair a plain black and i was wondering if loreal color plulse even makes a black? if so wats it called. if not what would u recomend to use. it cant be permanent it needs to be something like the loreal colorpulse thanks!!!



Wanting to dye my hair black. loreal color pulse or something else??/?

Loreal color pulse- electric black



Wanting to dye my hair black. loreal color pulse or something else??/?

If you dont want perminent. Try something like manic panic or FX. they gradualy wash out.



Wanting to dye my hair black. loreal color pulse or something else??/?

garnier fructis and revelon work wayy better!



last longer too



Wanting to dye my hair black. loreal color pulse or something else??/?

I have tried box colors but to do it right go to a professional salon...



Wanting to dye my hair black. loreal color pulse or something else??/?

Go to a salon. The world is full of kitchen beauticians and do-it-yourselfers who more often than not end up with a disaster and either pay to have the color corrected, cut it off, keep their hair covered. And a little saying we professionals use a lot: "You dye eggs. You color hair." I say this not to be disrespectful or to make fun of anyone. Since I am a hairdresser, you may think I say these things in order to promote paying to have you hair colored but I say these things to try to prevent anyone from ending up with an absolute mess and end up paying a lot of money to try to undo what they done at home. I spent 7 hours one evening last week correcting a botched home color and the lady left $315.00 with me when she left and was happy to do it since she came in with her hair completely covered and wearing sunglasses hoping no one would recognize her until her hair was back to anything rather than the blaze orange she came in with. Also, if you aren't familar with any hair stylists, check around. Try to make sure that whoever is doing the color knows what they are doing. Look for certificates where they have attended classes in hair coloring because, in my opinion, and speaking for myself, I learned just enough about coloring hair in beauty school to be dangerous. Thank goodness I went to work for a salon where they encouraged and paid for continuing education. Good luck.



Wanting to dye my hair black. loreal color pulse or something else??/?

The only one that I like is Feria by Loreal. Black Leather, hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment