Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I need help... about to dye hair PLEASE HELP?

okay so my hair is like a medium brownish and i dont want to dye it all just like LITTLE streaks here and there so i bought and loreal dye and the color is sandstone blonde



im not going for highlights i just want streaks so my hair looks



multicolored



im going for something like this



http://www.mybellacolor.com/BROWN_MULTI_...



please can someone help me do this and gv me DETAILED DIRECTIONS



i hv never dyed my hair b4



I need help... about to dye hair PLEASE HELP?

Unfortunately her hair is highlighted and this was done with bleach....she also has a lot of red in her hair...with out bleach to do highlights you will not get the blonds but you will get the reds, and you may even get some oranges, depending on how much red is naturally in your hair.



First I would do a strand test to make sure this is a color you will like. mix up a cap full of each the color and the developer and apply to a chunk of hair somewhere no one can see, but you. (up over your ear) Apply if from the root to the end. Wait about 30 min.



If you choose to do this get a comb, pin up all but the bottom of your hair....apply the color with the comb....not a lot of color on the comb for a more subtle result, and you don't want big blotches. Go to the next level of hair and do the same all of the way up the hair till you get to the top. If you are using just a little color as you apply the hair lying on the last parting of hair will not be so affected. Have fun



I need help... about to dye hair PLEASE HELP?

Go ask my friend Robyn. Her hair's green.



I need help... about to dye hair PLEASE HELP?

I hear the biggest new trend in highlighting is just freestyling it. I'd just grab pieces and put the dye on it. Simple as that. It's the best you're gonna get by trying to do it yourself and you'd be surprised how nice it can look. Works for me.



I need help... about to dye hair PLEASE HELP?

i've tried doing highlights at home before, it's very hard to make it look good, unless you know what you're doing.



i screwed mine all up.



i would advise you to go get it done professionally, it doesn't cost that much, and you're guaranteed a good job.



I need help... about to dye hair PLEASE HELP?

OK TO DO THAT U WILL NEED HELP OR A HAIR DRESSER BUT WHAT U DO IS THA EASIEST IS GET TIN FOIL AND A SEPERTAT UR AHIR IN TO LEVELS AND EVER LEAVEL GRAB A STRAND AND USE THE DIED THE FOLD TIN FOIL ON IT SO IT WONT GET ON UR OTHER PIECES OF HAIR



I need help... about to dye hair PLEASE HELP?

For that effect, you need to use highlighting bleach, not regular haircolor. You can get a kit that has a cap that you pull strands of hair through, or one that comes with a little brush to apply to certain strands of hair. If I were you, I'd go to Sally Beauty and ask one of the gals there to help you pick out a kit and explain how to use it. It's not difficult, but much easier to explain in person. Good luck and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment