Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hair dye!!!!!1?

today i went and purchased loreal excellence h45..and it didnt work one bit.this is my natural hair colour and skin tone http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g152/c... what colour highlights should i get red?copper red?brown?can you guys reccomend a good at home kit please and thanks.



Hair dye!!!!!1?

I don't recommend any at home kits. They always turn out miserable. Most people have to go and get them fixed once they've tried the home kits. But, if you find one, and are brave enough to do it, good luck...even though I don't suggest it.



Hair dye!!!!!1?

sable brown looks good on ur skintone



Hair dye!!!!!1?

I would coat it with a blue or purple put the two colors beside your face and decide.I would say do the whole head also



Hair dye!!!!!1?

If I were you I would dye my whole hair, not just get highlights. But, if youdecide to get highlights,I would suggest going brown, a reddish brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment