Friday, July 24, 2009

Anyone tried loreal preference" for dark hair only" hair dye????

i have natural dark brown hair that tends to pull alot of red. i have dyed my hair many different colors over the years. i just recently (last week) used loreal feria in a drk brown in attempts to make all my hair 1 color. long story short, im bored w/ it. iam thinking of trying loreal preference "for dark hair" i plan on using one that is neutral or cool ( afraid to use an ash cause it turns green!) to avoid brassiness. what do u all think???? will the "for dark hair only" be able to dye OVER my prevoisly dyed dark color???? haS ANYONE TRIED THIS PRODUCT W/ RESULTS THEY WERE HAPPY WITH?? I TRIED THIS PRODUCT (OR PERHAPS THE SIMULAIR CLARIOL ONE FOR DARK HAIR) 1X BEFORE BUT AT THE TIME I HAD MY HAIR COLORED IN A LIGHT TO MED BROWN COLOR ( PART NATURAL/ PART DYED ) AND DIDNT LIKE THE OUTCOME. IAM THINKING IT MAY COME OUT MORE TO MY LIKING DUE TO MY CURRENT HAIR COLOR BEING DARKER THAN LAST TIME and all 1 shade



Anyone tried loreal preference" for dark hair only" hair dye????

This product for dark hair is the only one I use because it always gives me the result I want. I don't think you'll have a problem using it so soon; I've done it before and nothing has ever happened. Just condition your hair properly and try to choose a color that you think you will like so that you don't have to repeat the process so frecuently.



Good luck! !

No comments:

Post a Comment