Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Loreal Color Pulse on really dark hair?

My hair is a really dark brown so much you could even say it's black and I was thinking of using Color Pulse. I wanted to try the Cool Blonde color but I wasn't sure if it would show up. I've looked at Loreal's website but it only shows the Cool Blonde color results on blonde hair. Has anyone tried it on dark hair, how did it turn out? Also does it really come out in 8-10 washes?



Loreal Color Pulse on really dark hair?

Once I used Loreal Color Pulse on my dark brown hair, but i wanted it black. Though it turned out to be purple.



It rinsed out in one wash.



So i tried a red. And it came out as a dark, vibrant red.



But it faded out.



Its like food dye.



Doesn't last long.



If you want to go blonde and your naturally dark haired you need to get your hair bleached. Which can end up damaging your hair if its been over processed.



For a light blonde, I'd recommend;



Schwarzkopf Ice Blonde (it is permanent).



http://www.ciao.co.uk/Schwarzkopf_Live_H...



The colour is like this, though the package/picture has changed.



http://www.logimar.fi/kauppa/images/5012...



Follow the instructions and you'll be set.



Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment