Friday, July 24, 2009

I'm 25 and I've never dyed my hair. Loreal has a dye called Pulse. They say it comes out.

I'm concerned that because i've NEVER dyed my hair that it may not come out. I have light brown/strawberry blond hair already.



If anyone has ever used this product, please give me some feedback...good and bad.



Thanks!



I'm 25 and I've never dyed my hair. Loreal has a dye called Pulse. They say it comes out. ever use it?

I've used it before. My hair is naturally dark brownish-red, and I've used both the red and dark purple colours. The red washed out in about 2 weeks. The purple took a bit longer and gave a slight purplish tinge to it after about 3 weeks or so.



It shouldn't be a problem if you pick one that fits your suggested colour range - there should be a diagram on the box. Typically darker colours take longer to come out. If you have light hair I might avoid it - because if it can last for a long time in my dark hair it might take a lot longer for it to come out of yours. But I can't say for sure.



I'm 25 and I've never dyed my hair. Loreal has a dye called Pulse. They say it comes out. ever use it?

omg well i just bought this stuff!



i haven't used it yet but my friend did and she LOVED it!!!



its all natural and it comes out in between 8-10 washes



it cannot lighten ur hair because it contains NO peroxide or bleaching agents



they have really funky fun colors



my friend has light brown hair and used a kinda called hot mahogany-- it was the hottest color! it was so funky and so easy to use



plus its relaly cheap--- its 2 bucks at big lots!have fun!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment