Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Coloring my hair with Loreal, safe?

i want to try coloring my hair, but scared it might cause hair fall.



i want to know if i use good products like loreal , will it still damage and cause hair fall.i want to use only very safe product, price is not a constraint.....i'd be gald if anybody can recomend good products also.



cheers



Coloring my hair with Loreal, safe?

Loreal is the best that i know for my haur, so i would definatly recomend it to u. DO take care of ur hair after u colour it so that it will look good as new as ever.



If this is ur first time colouring ur hair with Loreal try doing a patch test behind ur ear and see if u get any alleries with in the 24 hours. Have fun.....



Coloring my hair with Loreal, safe?

Just shave off your hair!



Love you sooooo much baby!



Love, Super Valerie



I am soooooo preppy!



Coloring my hair with Loreal, safe?

before u dye ur hair, be sure ur hair is in a good condition (not too dry or too frizz). I use Loreal too 4 many times and it does good work to me. it won't damage ur hair, but be sure too u take a good care after dye. oh ya, dont leave the mixture too long, however dyeing product has its chemical ingredients,. just follow the instructions carefully. wash ur hair after 3 days and use phH balance shampoo if u have.use hair colored mask or treatment too frequently, at least once a week. have fun with ur nu hair!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment