Friday, July 24, 2009

Should I use "Loreal Natural Match 5N" if my hair is black with brown/red highlights ?

I wanted to dye my hair brown, and I was in a hurry at Walmart and just picked "Loreal Natural Match" (Natural, Medium brown color). I failed to read the part where it said "hair should be naturally and currently medium brown." My hair is black with light brown/red highlights and I'm not sure if I should still use the product or not. If you could get back to me, that would be awesome. THANKS(:



Should I use "Loreal Natural Match 5N" if my hair is black with brown/red highlights ?

Im a hairdresser and I dont think the color you chose will do much cause your hair is darker.



If you want to go to a brown, sorry but u have to lighten your hair with a gentle cleanser or with a light bleach, then put the 5N through it. by the way I dont reccommend u doin it your self cause you may leave the lightning cleanser on for too long and then u may ruin your hair.



Should I use "Loreal Natural Match 5N" if my hair is black with brown/red highlights ?

I have brown hair and golden/red highlights.. I was told once by a hairdresser to use a neutral dye and I got a mess ... I wouldn't do it..Try a brown that has slight golden/red undertones...



Should I use "Loreal Natural Match 5N" if my hair is black with brown/red highlights ?

I don't think you should use it,it will change your natural hair color,it will put allot of red into it. Just take it back and exchange for the right color.



Should I use "Loreal Natural Match 5N" if my hair is black with brown/red highlights ?

You shouldn't use this product. If you're hair is naturally dark you won't be able to lighten it wth that. The only way to really lighten dark hair is to bleach it and then dye it. If you use it you just won't see a difference. I have dark hair and have tryed this it doesn't work. I also worked in salon, where people have wanted to go lighter and the stylist says that's not possible without lightening your hair first.

No comments:

Post a Comment