Sunday, July 26, 2009

I just dyed my hair. using loreal-light amber brown. it didn't work!!!!! what should i do??

hey guys. yest. i dyed my hair with loreals light amber brown. thinking it would turn out somewhat similar to the color on the box well it didn't at all. there is nothing light about it. my hair color before i dyed it was brown...i'd say medium brown. i wanted to dye it a lighter brown with a hint of red. so therefore the light amber brown looked like a good idea. does anyone have any suggestions on what i should do? i mean it doesn't look bad but i wanted it a little lighter and now it's darker than it was before i dyed it. when can i try to dye it again and what brand and color do you think i should use? thanks!!



I just dyed my hair. using loreal-light amber brown. it didn't work!!!!! what should i do??

Seems that's why the "strand test" is recommended.



Not to sound too 'blamey'... your first mistake was believing the box colour.... home colouring is sometimes a hit or miss activity.



To make your hair colour lighter bleaching is involved... no one can colour their hair lighter... colour has to be removed first.



( I thought that many years ago but I learnt that lesson.)



I suppose you are trying to get it done before Christmas??



I would NOT recommend switching brands... who knows how the chemicals will react to one another... either break your hair (by making it brittle), change it a funky colour or at worst lose some hair.



You have a couple of choices at this point....



1. Learn to like how it is since "it doesn't look bad".



2. Spend some money on a qualified hairdresser to put in a few subtle highlights or streaks by foiling (not the cap... too painful).



****Just make SURE you TELL them WHAT you used and WHEN or something less desirable will happen to your hair.***



Don't think you'll save more money by getting more boxes at this point...Get a few streaks... shouldn't be that costly.



Good Luck! Hope your hair turns out the way you want it to.



I just dyed my hair. using loreal-light amber brown. it didn't work!!!!! what should i do??

you need to wait at least a week before coloring again. However, instead of another color, try shampooing your hair now instead of waiting 48 hours as the instructions reccommend. Also, the color will become lighter in a week or so regardless. So give it a little time before making any decisions. I think you will find the color much more appropriate after a few shampoo cycles.



I just dyed my hair. using loreal-light amber brown. it didn't work!!!!! what should i do??

if the claim of the company differs in what is actual then it is advisable you should file a case in consumer court. it wil work %26amp;yeild result.-discuss the matter with alawyer



I just dyed my hair. using loreal-light amber brown. it didn't work!!!!! what should i do??

color ALWAYS makes color go darker.



get hilites.

No comments:

Post a Comment