Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Does anyone know the Loreal dye that you can put on top of black dyed hair and it will turn your hai

i just previesly died my hair black and i doesan't look right. Ive heard that there is a Loreal dye that i can use on top of this dye and it will turn my hair brown. Help this color won't come out. This dye makes me look horible and doesant complement my skin at all.



Does anyone know the Loreal dye that you can put on top of black dyed hair and it will turn your hair brown ?

Sorry :( this just will not work...Girl I know this problem all to well.I have been putting drug store and walmart black hair dye on my hair for years...When I finally wanted a change I ran into a BIG problem...You as did I have 2 choices-One wait for it to grow out or 2 get it bleached.Now regular bleach will take it out damage the hair and you risk it all falling out or breaking off.If you are lucky you will end up with only some damage but orange and yellow hair.I tried the at home thing and you will be running fast to a hair dresser or be buying a new box of black.See the thing is -to get that yellow-orange color out you need a toner that can take it to a blond color,if you really dont know what to use you are stuck.Well I finally stumbled across several great products.A familey friend is in beauty school and wanted to take a chance on my hair to prove her skills.She used only aveda products to remove the black.We started last week and the process took 2 days in salon time.The first day she used Aveda bleach to get the black out-now any bleach you use WILL cause damage no matter what,but this bleach let my hair in better condition than any I have used thus far.She used a conditioner by Aveda that contains a toner to get some of the red/orange out.She let me go for 3 days to give my hair a rest.On the 4th she applied bleach to only parts that were still a dark color,maily the ends of my hair (she did this so my whole head would be one color).Once this was done she did a little more toner that took me to an all-over yellow blond.Now it was time for the new color.She used Aveda dye in a Ash blonde and a light brown and applied it so I would have soft high-lights.She gave me an Aveda deep conditioner to use every other day for a week.After YEARS of all that black color my hair is now a beautiful brown with soft blonde highlights!Im very impressed with their product!Now as for you...I did get this for free since I know her and I was just for "practice".But they are still fairly cheap when you find a school and let the students do your hair...This whole process will cost about 45 dollars when done by a student opposed to the 200-300 you would spend at a regular salon...The teacher does make sure all is well and the whole process has to be varified by the teacher.Just go to Aveda.com and look for a school in your area.Call and make an appointment.Now if you really want to do it at home although I dont reccomend it,you just have to keep in mind that you need more than just bleach.You need-



A good bleach



Good toner



New color (dont use box color,use ones at sallys where you buy devoloper and color by themselfs)



Deep conditioner (dont use to often after process use every other day for 1-2 weeks)



Research products online before you buy,try to go to the store knowing what you need.



Dont use box color ever again...You never know what you are getting.Box color is much harder to get out than ones you buy seperatly.If you do have the urge to go dark...go for a deep dark brown...Its less harsh than black and easier to take out.I wish you the very best of luck and hope I helped!



Does anyone know the Loreal dye that you can put on top of black dyed hair and it will turn your hair brown ?

PLEASE don't try to correct this yourself, go to a professional. From my own TERRIBLE experience with a similar situation, you don't want to do it yourself...your hair will break off and you will be VERY unhappy then, right? My hair was to the middle of my back and from my "fixing" it myself, my hair broke off (gradually)...it was only a few inches long all on the top!!!!! It was serriosly HORRIBLE!! I wore a fake pony tail for almost TWO year til it grew back!!!!!!!!



GOOD LUCK!



Does anyone know the Loreal dye that you can put on top of black dyed hair and it will turn your hair brown ?

go to the loreal web site and you will find a lot of help



Does anyone know the Loreal dye that you can put on top of black dyed hair and it will turn your hair brown ?

since you've dyed your hair black it'd best to go to a salon/beauticean and have them bleach out your hair then dye it brown, because once you dye it black you can't color it to make any color from anything over the counter, it's just best to pay a professional to change it for you. I had dyed mine black once and that's what I had to do.



Does anyone know the Loreal dye that you can put on top of black dyed hair and it will turn your hair brown ?

oh. that same thing happened to me except i just wanted my hair a diffrent color because i was tired of black hair. lol. well anyways when i tried dying my hair brown it only took the roots. but than i had to get this hair removal thing. it basically like bleach. i had to wait for like an hour. it turned my hair lemon blonde! lol but than i dyed my hair a honey brown color. and it looked really nice. i hope i was of good help! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment