Wednesday, July 22, 2009

DO IT Yourself Stripping/bleaching naturally black hair.Tried Loreal preferance Les brunete dosent w

Basically %26lt; Im not allowed to color my hair%26gt;



Moms a cheap *** ***** dont want to spend money , she dont want me to be like every other gurl doing coloring on hair



Anywayz, Im doing it myself.



I bought The LOreal Preference Les Brunetes



Hair color that is specially forulated for DARK hair



My hair is BLack naturally.I tested the LOREAL preference on a section of the hair.DID not turn me brunete, all it did was color it and If i walk out into the sun the red color shows only in the light. it shows a cast.I want BRunete hair Not a cast in the sun. Acutuall light brunete hair, that will look BROWN when in a ponytail, wet or has product in it. I Dont want NO CAST , of color only showing in the sun and my hair still looks black.



SO I called up the Loreal help hotline, they said i need to freakingot to the salon to get my hair BLEACHED and STRIPPED of my color, becouse my hair is obviously color resistant black hair.SO Basically i want to lighten my hair myself How can i do it? mySELF



DO IT Yourself Stripping/bleaching naturally black hair.Tried Loreal preferance Les brunete dosent work CANT?

Go to sally's beauty supply ( if there is one around you, if not another beauty supply store) buy a bucket of loreal quick blue, it's a hair stripper. you will also need to buy a bottle of creme developer 30 volume. Mix the two completely cover your hair in the mixture ( it's ok to put on your scalp). Leave on for 30- to 45 minutes. rinse and apply the haircolor that you want your hair to be. This will work. I constanly change my hair color, and have gone from black and back a few times and stripping your hair is the only way to effectively color black hair. A little warning stripping your hair will dry it out.



DO IT Yourself Stripping/bleaching naturally black hair.Tried Loreal preferance Les brunete dosent work CANT?

First of all if your hair is black, it will be really hard to strip the black color out of it. Hair has like 7 layers of color that it has to go through to get down to a lightest shade and that will be impossible with your black hair. The best you will get is orange hair, that looks brassy.



You will be better off leaving it alone the way it is. Loreal is right that you would have to have it bleached out for you to be able to do it, however having black color hair makes it impossible to get to the shade you are wanting. As I said it will go turn it orange and you will not like it at all, it's like a brassy orange color. It looks nasty.



Leave it alone and be happy with what you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment