Thursday, October 8, 2009

What can I do to achieve the hair of my dreams?

I am 16 yrs old and male.My hair is thick, too thick and grows very fast . It tends to stand up on my head and looks awful. After shampoing it pulls out even more and looks worse. It is also quite dry.



I have tried many oils, shampoos, conditioners and natural remedies (including applying egg yolk)but nothing seems to work on them. I used Estolan conditioner and my hair did improve about 20% but its not going more than that.



And one more thing when i have just come out of the shower and my hair is wet it looks brilliant. Its so manageable, nice, smooth silky. But once it dries up it starts looking awful again. Someone recommended the Loreal Elvive Nutri Gloss leave-in conditioner to me. What do you think I should do?



The hair I dream of is smooth, silky, manageable and dead straight.



What can I do to achieve the hair of my dreams?

First off go to a salon and have your hair thinned



Then have it straightened, the best way to do that is the Japanese hair straightening system, costs big BUCKS



The key to my hair looking and feeling better is DRINK LOTS OF WATER



Herbal Essence is good shampoo and Pantene Intensive Conditioning Treatment is great

No comments:

Post a Comment