Thursday, October 8, 2009

Help me w/ my hair!!!!!! lol plz?

ok so heres the deal...



i moved from chicago down to florida two weeks ago....



and like my hair is naturally wavy not like pretty wavyy lol like i straighten it daily and use loreal hair lotion but its still dry...



well i went to my first day of highschool and i have to spend about 15 minutes outside in the morning total and by the time into the school my hair is frizz and wavy and it looks so bad...



i heard of some shampoos and mousses [and tried some] but idk they jus dont usually work for me



if u have any tips or tricks or techinques or products [upto like 15 dollars] please take a few mintues and help me thank you so much!!!



-deannah



Help me w/ my hair!!!!!! lol plz?

Well, my piece of advice is to wear your hair pulled up.. ie ponytails, or bun. you could do a wavy pony tail or straight.



Um and pratice yoyr hair on weekends and at night..



I have frizzie hair... hear some things prevent the frizzies....



1.when you wash your hair..try to use warm not hot water ....then whe your rinse out the conditioner use a cooler water.



2.When your get out of the water dont rubb you hair with te towel....pat it without causing friction in you hair.



3. I use paul mitchell hair products..but they are costly....The frizz ease products never worked for me. But my friend loves and stand by the ganier fruity stuff in the green bottle



4. Heat is a big frizz contributor... ya know. So if you choose to use heat make sure you protect it.. with the heat stuff .



5. Keep your hair trimmed



Help me w/ my hair!!!!!! lol plz?

it might be good to try gels and sprays. i have a friend at school who used to have curly hair like none other, and each day she would use quite a bit of spray so the hair doesn't got out of wack



Help me w/ my hair!!!!!! lol plz?

Well, i had that prob too, but then i started using Tre-Semme and Sleek.Look. They both worked. And if your hair is still how you describe it, it could be yur washing it wrong... Massage your scalp, not scrub it! You could also buy leave-in conditioner and serum. They help a lot! My hair is much better, even though i use about 10 hair care products.



Help me w/ my hair!!!!!! lol plz?

Y DON'T U USE MOOSE OR GEL OR SOME HAIR SPRAY!!



Help me w/ my hair!!!!!! lol plz?

There is a product out there called Friz-ez. I found it about a year ago. I'm in Canada though, but it sure works for me. It's like a gel but you don't need very much and not too expensive.



Help me w/ my hair!!!!!! lol plz?

y don't ya jsut get a new style all together...something short so it doesn't take much effort but looks totally hot

No comments:

Post a Comment