Thursday, October 8, 2009

I was given a free Loreal Colour Pulse Mousse hairdye, i can't remember if i read the product&#

i read but it said for you not to apply heat once you have used the product. i lost the leaflet and searched the net for soem information but came out with nothing. what happens if i do apply heat to my hair after i use the product (because i straighten my hair). will the be any major damage done to my hair if i do? is every hairdye product like that?



I was given a free Loreal Colour Pulse Mousse hairdye, i can't remember if i read the product's leaflet that

no if drying happens then get a hair repair wrap your hair in a towel with the repair and keep it in for 30 mins then repeat the newt day that should help if you still get a dry feeling then trim your hair and repeat the repair

No comments:

Post a Comment