Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hair Dye???

Im dying my my hair today and i need to know what is the best way to make sure that my whole head is same color. The roots are black, but in the mid way point of my hair it is blonde from previous dye. I don't want the ends to be light and the roots still dark. I plan on using Loreal, not sure of what color, but a pretty shade of red. Any tips? Is it possible to use a boster with it to make it come of lighter, it so how much boster.



Hair Dye???

you either need to lighten your roots first and then color all of it or you will have to put a filler on the blonde parts before you color. a filler is a regular color that will darken the blonde a little, then you would put the color over that. As to the booster all that is going to do is speed up the processing time and have the red look better, it's not going to lighten it any.



Hair Dye???

Go over the roots once and make sure you cover the blonde a little more.



Hair Dye???

if its an at home dye just make sure you rub it in ON evry inch of your hair.



Hair Dye???

get a proffesional

No comments:

Post a Comment