Thursday, October 8, 2009

Has anybody used loreal color pulse? im planning to use funky cherry but my hair is black, will it w

my hair is like dark brown to black, idk if this product will owkr on my though...



Has anybody used loreal color pulse? im planning to use funky cherry but my hair is black, will it work?

If you want it to actually be bright cherry colored, you are going to have to lighten your hair first - otherwise you will just have brownish-red hair. STRONGLY recommend having a professional - even one at a cheapie chain - do it for you the first time, otherwise you risk destroying your hair.



Has anybody used loreal color pulse? im planning to use funky cherry but my hair is black, will it work?

you should lighten your hair first then do the cherry look

No comments:

Post a Comment