Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hair problems?

okay, my hair is thick, curly, and extremely frizzy. Everything I've tried(Garnier Fructis, Sunsilk, John Freida, Loreal, combinations) does little to tame it. I have virtually no time to use blow dryers, straighteners, etc so what can I use to help??



Hair problems?

I can't say much seeing I haven't actually seen your hair, but you might want to try your favorite solon and ask your hair dresser who would know your hair best. They can also recommend to you the latest products that might help.



Hair problems?

Frizz ease. I am not sure if that is how they spell it on the bottle. If that doesnt work there is also this cholesterol stuff that is a treatment you buy in a big tub. I know it sounds disgusting but it really works.



Hair problems?

You need to put mustard oil every night to strong your hair.(It will make your hair strong, black )



You may be belongs to a place where there are much Iron in your day to daily life water usages.



After 7 day using the mustard oil go to parlour and do a hair straighteners.



Hair problems?

No Chemical Straighteners. This will only make things worse!!!



Every week, I make it a point to DEEP Condition my hair. It's similar to what they do at salons...I put Olive oil on my hair before I wash it...then wrap it in a bun and put on a shower cap and blow my blow dryer on it for like 10 or 15 minutes. Then I wash my hair REALLY well. After washing it, I take my favorite conditioner ( I use moisturizing shampoo like Biolage...pricey but effective) and I put it on the ends first. Then I put it on the rest of my hair. Then I put my hair in a bun and wrap it a few times in plastic wrap. Then I wrap it in my towel for about a half hour..sometimes if it's super dry outside, I put a warm blow dryer to my head before I wrap in the towel. When it's time to rinse, I rinse with warm water...not cold (because it's too cold for my scalp!!!)



Then I just style as normal.



To be honest when you have curly hair like us, you really have to try different products. I like Biolage, Got2B, and Motions. Good luck.



I know that my hair washing ritual sounds tedious, but it really does help!!! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment