Saturday, August 1, 2009

What causes frizz? How can I de-frizz my hair naturally?

I am have thick and dry hair thats frizzy. How can I make my curls llook and feel soft without frizz and dryness? Please suggest a good conditioner or any natural method. I have never straightened my hair, not even used an iron. I just use hair brush. Apply oil overnight before shampoo, and use VIVE pro from loreal. I have also tried thermasilk but it doesnt work.



What causes frizz? How can I de-frizz my hair naturally?

I have a natural wave in my hair and used to deal with frizz as well, but the problem can be fixed by simply switching your hair care products. The worst thing that you can do (yes, even worse than blow drying and straitening) is use cheat products on your hair. Pantenne, Loreal, Thermasilk....they are all horrible for your hair. They strip your hair of natural oils and causes it to frizz and break at the ends. I get my hair cut every two months and use Matrix Sleek Look shampoo and conditioner (in the orange bottles) and swear by it. My hair no longer frizzes and it looks healthy...I get compliments all the time. I absolutely swear by the Sleek Look products. I have also started using shine drops by Modern Organic Products as an finisher and love it. It may seem like a lot of money to spend on your hair, but it's totally worth it!!! Check out Great Clips or Cost Cutters for sales on Matrix products (usually 2 for $25 in the liter bottles) Good Luck!



What causes frizz? How can I de-frizz my hair naturally?

I find that by buying good hair prouducts for your hair will make a lot of different I pay good for my hair prouducts using a leave in condition is very good for hair and I also find that if you wet set your hair to dry without drying it fully this will cause your hair to frizz very bad also. Report It



What causes frizz? How can I de-frizz my hair naturally?

Hair needs moisture and oil to stay "moist" and healthy. If you are still having dry frizzy hair, you may want to look for some heavy conditioner from someplace like Garnier Fructis. Lay off of the VIVE for a while and see how things go from there. Hope this helps you out!!



What causes frizz? How can I de-frizz my hair naturally?

I use herbal esseneces "none of your frizziness" shampoo and conditioner. it defintely calms your hair down.



What causes frizz? How can I de-frizz my hair naturally?

actually Ive had the same problem, Ive used Hemp seed oil before washing and conditioning my hair with Hemp conditioner and shampoo, this can be purchased at any Sallys Beauty Supply. Frizz is usually from heat, and dryness. This shampoo will moisturize and condition your hair, so you get the curls you want. Also dont use stuff from walmart, kmart, make sure you use dont use cheap stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment