Saturday, August 1, 2009

Frizzy hair!!! HELP!?

i have quite frizzy, wavy hair. Ive used alot of products in the past but my favorite has been LOreal anti-frizz creme. It does work but im looking for something different because it make my hair greasy looking even when i only put a dob on.



Any suggestions?



Frizzy hair!!! HELP!?

i have pretty frizzy hair too, and ive used dove anti-frizz creme it workes for me. and i also got herbal essences (none of your frizzness) shampoo. but strangely the thing that worked the best for me was sunsilk beyond brunette shampoo, (or if ur blonde try it for blondes) it workes for me.



Frizzy hair!!! HELP!?

I've used John Freida Frizz Ease and that's pretty good, also tresemme smoothing serum, any serums etc to smooth your hair are good, also straightening helps me heaps, you just gotta experiment to find the right product for you



Frizzy hair!!! HELP!?

Read my question! Maybe it will help. My question is right on top of yours. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment