Saturday, August 1, 2009

Hair color?

I have naturally long curly blonde hair and I like to put black stripes in it occationally. I rarely dye my hair or harshly style it. My problem is that when I color my hair with permanent hair dye it only lasts for about 6 months and than completly washes out. I have tried loreal, garnier. how can I make permanent- permanent??



Hair color?

one thing if it grows out then it grows out you cant help it.! but my firnd just goes and get it done again



Hair color?

permanent hair dye (both from the store and having it done professionally) will last for only a limited amount of time. check the boxes or ask your stylist for information about how long the color will last before you have to get it done again. since hair is constantly growing, you will have areas by your scalp that needs color when it grows out.



Hair color?

Katana, if your hair is bleached blond, the outside(cuticle) layer of your hair has been opened, therefore the color leaks out faster then it would if it wasn't



colored.All color fades, 6 months is along time for a color to last.By six months you would have a three inch regrowth anyhow, so just retouch it



Hair color?

check the links below for * Hair coloring tips



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...



check the links below for * Hair Dyeing Tips



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...



Hair color?

go to a professional colorist

No comments:

Post a Comment