Saturday, August 1, 2009

I screwed up my hair..........please help?

I have natural dark brown hair. Just a couple of hours ago I got the bright idea to dye to top strands blonde with Garnier 100% color Bleach Blonding. The roots of my hair is so so so so bright and the rest came out okay, but I wish I would have chunked it more. So, obviously I am not happy with the results. I went and bought another kit called Loreal haircolor remover kit but have not yet used it. Would it change my dyed blonde parts back to brown? Someone please please help me. Preferrably someone who does hair coloring for a living and is awesome at it. Mahalo in advance for your answers. Please be nice, I dont usually do my own hair so be patient with me!!



I screwed up my hair..........please help?

i do my own hair and get it done constantly. Bleach is not for beginners!!!!! color remover WILL NOT HELP. it will just bleach it more. think about it this way..... your hair is like a black shirt, you spill bleach on it and it turns red or orange or white. if you put color remover ontop of that is just going to make it worse. if you just cant live with the results of your bleaching escapade go buy some dark brown dye and dye it back. chose a dye that is darker than your natural color because the lighter your hair came out the lighter the dye will. if you want to get real adventourous dye the bleached sections with red or blue. now that you bleached it the colors will be bright. also add a moisturizer to your hair afterward, home bleaching anddyeing wrecks your hair.



I screwed up my hair..........please help?

It should work fine. Just be sure to apply it evenly, and cover the area you dyed blonde;)



I screwed up my hair..........please help?

I got my entire head colored from auburn to blonde thinking that it would look good (Linday Lohan style)... went home and about cried. I went and got the hair color remover and did it right away and my hair went back to very close my natural color just a 1/2 shade lighter.



I screwed up my hair..........please help?

i think you should dye it back to your natural colour. dont use the removal stuff coz it will make it worse.. also, when you have fixed your hair, i think you should do to the hairdresser because they are professionals and they probably wont stuff it up..



good luck!



=]



I screwed up my hair..........please help?

Well I have had a bad experience with my own hair . I shaved my head in october and it's going back all natrual but if you have bleached it you can't unbleach take it from someone who knows bald is beautiful



I screwed up my hair..........please help?

No, color remover will not add color back. It does what the name implies- remove color. Do you have spots? Or are you just too blond? Either way you have to add in a believable brown. Not easy to do after you yank out all that pigment with the bleach. Please go in for a color consultation. If there is not spotting, this is a relatively easy and inexpensive fix for a professional. IF there is spotting it is slightly more time consuming.

No comments:

Post a Comment