Saturday, August 1, 2009

I have dark brown hair, are there any dyes that will give me a slightly lighter color ?

I have dark brown long hair. To get it blonde, it damages my hair too much, so I decided that maybe for a change, I would dye the top half a redish copper brown for a slight contrast. I went to Sally beauty supply and bought loreal color gems, mixed with the activator and absolutely nothing happened. I should have known because the dye is only demi-permanent. Is there any dye out there that will give me a slightly lighter color without having to lighten my hair first? I don't want the top too red, something red, coppery to blend well with the brown, but show a contrast. If anyone can give me some good advice without having to damage my hair I would really appreciate it. Thanks !



I have dark brown hair, are there any dyes that will give me a slightly lighter color ?

It's really hard to dye dark hair lighter. Try bleaching it and then dying it the color you want, THEN get a haircut. Use Pantene-Pro V intense conditioning treatment and you should be fine! If that doesn't work, dark brown hair is beautiful!!! If you want a change, get a few highlights that always looks good and it damages your hair less.



I have dark brown hair, are there any dyes that will give me a slightly lighter color ?

bleaching hair is not that bad if u do it well, don't bleach it too bright. redish color only need orange-bleached hair to get in.if you still dont want to bleach, then you can try colored your hair with higher level peroxide but the color may turned out dull.

No comments:

Post a Comment