Tuesday, July 28, 2009

What is the best home hair dye? Loreal? Hydrience? Nice - N - Easy?

I like red, but red always fades on me quickly. I am currently using Garneir medium natural blonde. My natural hair color is a light brownish. I would love to have a medium reddish-brown color



What is the best home hair dye? Loreal? Hydrience? Nice - N - Easy?

i myself am i garnier user love it! once a month!!!



try the n ew berry collection they have or i like the choc cherry



What is the best home hair dye? Loreal? Hydrience? Nice - N - Easy?

loreal. i've used nice n easy a couple of times but loreal is better becuz the first time i tried it was the last time i dyed my hair and well, i just like it better.



What is the best home hair dye? Loreal? Hydrience? Nice - N - Easy?

loreal because it is non-metalic and if you have other hair color in your hair i would recomend loreal preference.



it is the same stuff that the salons use only fool proof.



What is the best home hair dye? Loreal? Hydrience? Nice - N - Easy?

nice-n-easy



What is the best home hair dye? Loreal? Hydrience? Nice - N - Easy?

Red hair color fades on everyone quickly. its not you its the chemical. If you want lasting color the best thing is to go professional along with professional products that help extend your color life. try "color extend" from Redken.



What is the best home hair dye? Loreal? Hydrience? Nice - N - Easy?

home hair dye is terrible. The quality is not there. You need to goto a salon for permanent results. Any hair stylist will tell you they have fixed tons of peoples heads who have used that stuff.



Don't use any of it!!!



What is the best home hair dye? Loreal? Hydrience? Nice - N - Easy?

I have found pretty similar results with all the big name hair dyes. I mostly use nice and easy, and am always pleased with the results. I recently tried the new Revlon Colorist hair dye, which really does prevent fading! It's great, but pricey. Although you can find some good deals on it if you look around at your local drugstores.



What is the best home hair dye? Loreal? Hydrience? Nice - N - Easy?

Nice and Easy Great color and lasts long time!!



What is the best home hair dye? Loreal? Hydrience? Nice - N - Easy?

NONE. All home hair dye is garbage. Go to the salon to get it done. I know it is more expensive, but it will look better, last longer, and your can change it if you ever want to. I used to dye my own hair, and in the end I had to wait for all of the colour to grow out while my stylist did the best he could to blend the roots away with highlights. If you get colour done at the salon, they can change it, so you are not stuck with growing out a colour you hate.

No comments:

Post a Comment